- Milk – 500g
- Almonds – 150g grated and peeled
- Sugar – 100g
- Gelatin – 6 sheets
- Cream – 250 g whipped cream (whipped in the mixer)
- Soak the gelatin in cold water for 1 hour, drain it and leave it in a bowl.
- In a saucepan, add the milk, ground almonds and sugar, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add the gelatin.
- Stir constantly until cool and then add the whipped cream and mix slowly until it absorbs it all.
- Pour into bowl or cup and let it cool.
- Garnish with whipped cream and grated almonds or sprinkles.