Refreshing and perfect for the summer …
Milk – 1kg (boiled)
Eggs – 4 (separate the yolks from the whites)
Sugar – 200 g
Flour – 15 g
Rice flour – 15 g
Lemons – 2 large (juice and zest)
- In a saucepan put the egg yolks, lemon zest, half of the sugar, the rice flour and mix well.
- Add the warm milk until absorbed over low heat and cook for 5 minutes and leave to the side.
- In a glass bowl put the egg whites and remaining sugar and beat well until light and fluffy.
- Add them in the mixture prepared in the pan and add the lemon juice.
- Mix well and fill serving bowls or glasses. (makes about 6 servings).
- Allow to cool and serve.
- You can decorate with pistachios.