- Glazed rice – 1/2 cup
- Water – 1 1/2 cup
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Milk – 4 cups
- Corn flour – 2 tbsp
- Vanilla – 2
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Wash well the rice and drain.
- In a saucepan, add the water and salt. When it starts to boil, add the rice and turn down the heat to a minimum.
- Cover and simmer until all the water drunk.
- In one of the cups of milk dissolve the corn flour and vanilla and set aside.
- Boil the remaining milk and pour it along with the sugar in the pot with the rice.
- Simmer for 15 minutes in low heat and add the cup of milk with the corn flour.
- Once it starts to thicken (about 4 minutes), remove from heat and pour into bowls.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.