- Walnuts or unsalted almonds – 700g grated in blender
- Breadcrumbs – 1 1/2 cup of tea
- Baking Chocolate – 125 g
- Rose water – 1 cup of tea
- Brandy – 1/2 cup of coffee (or more 🙂 )
- Sugar – 2 cups of tea
- Chocolate Truffle/sprinkles – 1 1/2 pound
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients together until they become a compact mixture.
- In another bowl add the truffle and in another bowl the brandy.
- Shape the mixture into round balls while we wet our hands in the bowl with the brandy so that the mixture does not stick on our hands.
- Roll the balls in the bowl with the truffle and place them on slips of baking tray and let them dry.