- Couverture – 200g
- Heavy Cream – 3 1/2 cups
- Milk – 1 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 3 tablespoons
- Gelatin – 12 sheets (20g)
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Orange – 1 cup (only juice)
- Honey – 1 tsp
- Cream – 1 tablespoon
- Pour into a saucepan the cream, milk and sugar and heat.
- Allow the mixture to boil.
- Put the gelatine sheets in a bowl of water to soften. Drain and add to the saucepan.
- Mix well and remove pot from heat.
- Cut the couverture into pieces and add to pot.
- Stir constantly until melted and allow the mixture to cool slightly.
- Fill small ramekins and refrigerate for 3-4 hours. Take the panna cotta out of the ramekins by dipping the bottom of the ramekins in hot water for 1 second.
- Place in a saucepan the sugar, honey and half of the orange juice.
- Stir and add the remaining juice and boil for 15 minutes until sauce thickens.
- Pour at the end the heavy cream and mix well.
- Once cool serve the panna cotta with a spoonful of the sauce.