- Red apples – 1 1/5 kg
- Sugar – 6-7 tbsp
- Breadcrumbs – 4-5 tbsp
- Cinnamon – 1 1/5 teaspoon
- Clove – 1/2 teaspoon grated
- Lemon – the juice of half lemon
- Raisins – 4 tablespoons (optional)
- Oil – 1 cup of tea
- Puff Pastry – 500g
- Icing sugar – 50g
- Wash and peel apples, cut into small pieces and place in a saucepan to a boil over low heat.
- Add the lemon juice and sugar.
- Do not add any water because the apples will make their own fluid.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the breadcrumbs, cinnamon, cloves and raisins.
- Roll out the pie crusts on the kitchen counter and cut into strips.
- Brush them with oil and put the stuffing of apples in each lane.
- Roll them into rounds or triangles, brush with oil and place in lightly greased pan.
- Bake at 180 ºC (until golden brown) for 20-25 minutes, take them out of the oven and once cool sprinkle with icing sugar and cinnamon if you want.