- Margarine – 400g
- Icing sugar – 12 cups of Greek coffee
- Farina flour – 2 packs of 500g (self-rising flour)
- Vanilla – 2
- Eggs – 4-6
- Brandy – 1 cup
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Beat margarine in a mixer until it turns white.
- Add the sugar, eggs, vanilla, brandy, salt and flour slowly and knead well (until the dough does not stick in our hands).
- After we make the dough in various designs, either with our hands or with cookie caps (the designs that we will create must be double so that they will stick to each other after).
- Put them in a pan lined with nonstick paper and bake at 180 ºC for 15 minutes.
- When cool put jam or nutella in each biscuit and cover with another cookie.