- 2 eggs
- 1 very ripe banana
my favorite additions:
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- Mash the ripened banana with hands or a fork until smooth and set aside.
- Beat two eggs and then add to the mashed banana.
- Add vanilla and cinnamon into the batter if desired.
- Generously spray a pan with nonstick or olive oil cooking spray and turn the stove to medium heat.
- Using a 1 Tbsp measuring spoon, scoop a spoonful of batter and pour into the pan.
- Flip the pancakes once the edges become cooked. Allow the pancakes to cook through.
- Respray the pan with nonstick spray between each set of pancakes. Enjoy!
Note: Start with a lower heat since the pancakes can burn easily. Each pancake takes a couple of minutes to cook.
Another Note: Nonstick cooking pans help making the pancakes easier to make.