- 150 gr. light brown sugar
- 150 gr. granulated sugar
- 150 gr. butter
- 80 gr. eggs
- 230 gr. creamy peanut butter
- 170 gr. all-purpose flour
- 8 gr. baking soda
- 8 gr. salt
- 100 gr. peanuts, toasted
- Sift together the flour and baking soda.
- Cream together the sugars, butter and salt with the puddle attachment, starting on low speed and increasing to medium speed, until light and fluffy. Scrape down the bowl as needed to blend evenly.
- Add the peanut butter and blend together.
- Add the sifted flour and baking soda and the cooled peanuts. Mix on low speed just long enough to combine the ingredients.
- Divide the dough into 30 gr portions (you may change the size of the cookies according to your preference).
- Arrange the dough on the prepared pans in even rows leaving plenty of space between because the cookies will expand during baking.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180⁰C until golden brown, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cool completely before removing from the pan. Store in an airtight container.