- 16oz (2 tubes) Pillsbury Crescent Roll Dough
- 240g Dried Figs, chopped
- 160g Shelled Pistachios, chopped
For Honey-Butter Glaze:
- 1 large Egg White, stirred with a fork
- 2 tbsp (42g) Honey
- 1 tbsp (14g) Unsalted Butter, at room temperature
- 3 tbsp (38g) Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll crescent dough and divide into 4 rectangles, according to the seams. Each rectangle would have two triangles, with a dotted line in between. Pinch the seams together so that the dotted line between the two triangles disappears. Flip the dough over and pinch the other side together as well. Repeat with all the rectangles, you should end up with 8 rectangles.
- Scatter the chopped figs and pistachios evenly over top and with the long side parallel to your body, roll each rectangle up and press on the seams to secure. Cut each roll into 6 even pieces and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Mix together all the ingredients for the honey-butter glaze. Microwave for 10 seconds for the butter to melt. Stir and brush onto each roll.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the dough has browned.