- (2) 8oz packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chopped SNICKERS ® + extra for topping
- 1 cup crushed Oreos
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- caramel topping (optional)
- peanuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 175C (350F) and line a cupcake pan with baking cups.
- Crush Oreos and mix with melted butter.
- Press one heaping tablespoon of Oreo crumbs into each baking cup.
- Mix together cream cheese, sugar, and sour cream. Add in eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Fold in chopped Snickers.
- Fill baking cups 2/3 way full; bake for 22-24 minutes.
- Cool; add caramel, peanuts, and chopped Snickers on top (optional).