makes 6 (4-ounce jar) mini cheesecakes
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 6 ounces goat cheese, at room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coconut extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut flakes for topping
- whipped cream or coconut whipped cream for topping
- In a small bowl, mix together butter and graham crumbs until moistened. Press crumbs into the container of your choice (jar, ramekin, etc) with the back of a spoon.
- In the bowl of an extract mixer, beat cream cheese and goat cheese until combined and smooth, scraping down the sides when needed. With the mixer on low speed, slowly drizzle in the condensed milk and then the coconut milk, continuing to scrape down the sides until the mixture is very smooth. Add in extracts and stir.
- Pour cheesecake mixture evenly over top of crusts. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours, then top with whipped cream and toasted coconut.