- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 30 crackers, finely crushed in a food processor or blender
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1¼ cup peanut butter
- 1½ cups chocolate chips
- coarse sea salt
- Crush the crackers into fine crumbs, depending on how much texture you want in your fudge. Place in a large mixing bowl with the peanut butter.
- Combine the sugar, milk, and butter in a saucepan over medium low heat. Once the mixture starts boiling, turn on a timer for 1 minute. The mixture will look a little frothy. Remove from the heat after 1 minute and pour immediately over the crackers and peanut butter. Add the vanilla and stir to combine until an even, soft dough forms.
- Press the dough into a 9-inch glass baking dish (or other dish) lined with parchment paper if desired. Allow to cool for at least 1 hour or until firm enough to cut into squares – it sets up pretty quickly in the refrigerator.
- Melt the chocolate chips and drizzle over the fudge. Sprinkle with sea salt.