- 2 cups crushed dry biscuits (digestives)
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 1/2 packs cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 1/2 cups thickened cream or whipped cream, chilled
- 4 tsp unflavoured gelatine
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup roasted unsalted macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- caramel sauce (check recipe in other cheesecake versions)
- roasted unsalted macadamia nuts whole macadamias
- roughly chopped roasted unsalted macadamia nuts
- Combine all ingredients and make sure it’s mixed well and butter is evenly spread throughout the crushed crackers, press it in a 9 in pie pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 10 minutes (this makes the crust more firm, but you can omit this process if you want to)
- Chill in fridge for around 20 minutes.
- Place softened cream cheese and sugar in a bowl together; using an electric mixer beat the cheese until thoroughly mixed and creamy.
- Melt white chocolate in a double boiler then mix this together with the cream cheese mixture
- Dissolve gelatine in hot water then let it cool for a while. Once cooled down add into the cream cheese mixture, continue to beat until mixture becomes fluffy.
- Now add thickened cream and chopped roasted unsalted macadamia nuts then fold until it’s evenly mixed.
- Pour over the prepared crust.
- Top it with whole and chopped roasted unsalted macadamia. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours before serving.
- Before serving drizzle caramel sauce and chocolate shavings on top then serve.