- 3 small bananas
- ½ cup milk
- 1-2 handfuls of spinach
- 1 cup frozen berries (blueberries, blackberries, etc.)
- ½ cup bran cereal such as All Bran original
- 1-2 tablespoons sweetener (sugar, honey, Truvia, agave, etc.)
- ice cubes (optional)
- Blend bananas and milk until smooth. Add spinach and blend on a high setting until most of the spinach has been broken down into small pieces. Add the frozen berries and blend until the smoothie mixture is all one color.
- Add the bran and sweetener; blend until desired consistency. Add ice cubes and blend again until smooth (optional).