Makes 24 bars
- 3 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 3 cups Cocoa Krispies cereal
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup Nutella
- chocolate chips and butterscotch chips
- Lightly grease a 9×13 pan with butter or oil.
- In a large pot, heat corn syrup and sugar until dissolved – don’t boil or else your bars will be rock hard! When the sugar is dissolved, melt in the peanut butter and nutella. When melted, stir in the cereal. Stir until mixed and press into pan.
- Melt chocolate chips and butterscotch chips in a double boiler, or over low heat. When smooth, spread over the tops of the bars and cool until frosting has set.