- 1¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ¼ cup dark cocoa powder
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2½ cups uncooked quick oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2-3 Snickers bars, chopped into small bite-sized pieces
- Place oats and peanut butter in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt sugar, milk, butter, and dark cocoa powder, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil and let mixture boil for 1½ minutes (start timing when the rolling boiling starts).
- Remove from heat and transfer to the oats bowl. Add vanilla and mix well. Add the Snickers last and stir until mixed in. If the mixture needs a little more to hold together, add about ¼ cup more oats.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper and shape with a round cookie cutter or the back of the spoon.