- 1/2 cup bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 stick of butter (unsalted)
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons strong brewed coffee or espresso
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- 15-20 Oreo cookies, crushed
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Prepare a 8×8 pan by lining the inside with foil, creasing it tightly at the inside edges and folding it tightly over the top edges (this makes it easy to take them out and cut when you’re all done).
- Melt all three chocolates and butter in the microwave. Stir and cool.
- Whisk sugar, eggs, vanilla, coffee, and salt for about 15 seconds. Add the chocolate mixture. Add flour and stir until no streaks remain. Add the crushed Oreos and mix. Pour into prepared pan.
- Top with extra Oreos and bake for about 30 minutes. Be careful – they get dry around the edges if overbaked.
- Cool completely before cutting and serving