- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1¼ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 6 digestive crackers, crushed into fine crumbs
- 2 Giant Hershey’s milk chocolate bars, 7 ounces each
- 1 jar marshmallow cream, 7 ounces
- ½ cup peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 180C . Line a square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Beat the butter and sugar until fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla and mix well. Add the flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the graham cracker crumbs.
- Press ⅔ of the dough into the bottom of the baking dish. Press the chocolate bars on top of the dough. They should make an even layer in an 8×8 pan. Melt the peanut butter for about 30 seconds in the microwave and drizzle it over the chocolate bars.
- Spread the marshmallow cream over the chocolate and peanut butter.
- Roll the remaining ⅓ dough onto the chocolate foil wrappers (or some other nonstick surface). When you’ve made an even square, gently peel it off and press it on top of the marshmallow cream.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top. Let cool for best serving results (see notes).
For best cutting and serving results, i.e. the least amount of gooey mess, let cool 12 hours. Remove parchment paper and slice with a knife, wiping it down between each slice to remove the lovely mallow fluff. If your oven runs hot go closer to 25 minutes bake time.