- your favorite brownie batter
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened (can be light)
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 eggs
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cream or milk
- Preheat oven to 180C. Prepare the brownie batter and spread into a greased 8×8 baking dish.
- Using an electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese, eggs, and sugar. Add the peanut butter, adding the cream as necessary to make the mixture more smooth. The consistency should be thick, but smooth enough to easily mix with the electric mixer. Add the vanilla and salt.
- Pour mixture over brownie batter and marble with a knife.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
When in doubt, underbake!