- 1 batch of your favorite brownie batter
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup or more white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 160C. Prepare your brownies according to directions. Pour into a baking dish (9×9 or comparable).
- Beat the softened cream cheese and sugar. Add the egg, vanilla, and salt and mix until soft and creamy. Stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the brownie batter and swirl into the batter with a knife.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Bake on the bottom rack for the first 20 or so minutes and move it to the top for the last 10-15 minutes. This helps the top from browning too much.