Makes about 36 cookies
- 2 cups cake flour
- 1 2/3 cups bread flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 2 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 cups light brown sugar
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons (8 ounces) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons natural vanilla extract
- 1 package chocolate chips, 3 handfuls crushed pretzels, 1/2 cup Reese’s Pieces or M&M’s Peanut Butter or just use plain peanut butter and some regular M&Ms
- Sea salt
- Sift flours, baking soda, baking powder and salt into a bowl. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars together until very light. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla. Reduce speed to low, add dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Drop chocolate pieces, crushed pretzels, and Reese’s Pieces in and incorporate them.
- Scoop 2-3 tablespoon balls onto a cookie sheet. Bake at 180C for about 7 minutes. Remove from oven and transfer to a cooling rack. Sprinkle with sea salt. For storage, I like to freeze them and eat them cold!