- One sleeve saltines (salted, obvs)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 2½ cups chocolate chips (I used semi-sweet)
- several spoonfuls of peanut butter
- Chopped candy – pretzel M&M’s, KitKats, etc.
- Preheat oven to 200-degrees. Place saltines in a pan (I used a nonstick cake pan) and leave just a little bit of room between each cracker.
- Bring sugar and butter to a boil. Once the whole thing starts boiling, boil without stirring for 3 minutes. Pour boiling mixture over crackers. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Put small spoonfuls of peanut butter on top of the crackers and toffee. Return to the oven for 1 minute. Remove from oven and spread the melted peanut butter.
- Top with chocolate chips and return to the oven for 1 minute. Remove from oven and spread melted chocolate chips until smooth. Top with chopped candy.
- Freeze for 1 hour (minimum). Break toffee into small pieces and enjoy!