- 95 g almond powder
- 55 g graham cracker crumbs
- 30 g sugar
- 3 Tbs. butter
- 3 (8-oz) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 100 g sugar
- 1/2 vanilla bean seeds
- 3 eggs
- 5-oz white chocolate
- 150 g mango puree/pulp
- Prepare the almond crust: Mix all ingredients together and press it onto the bottom of 8″ round springform pan. Bake for about 10-12 minutes or until slightly brown at 180C. Let cool while you prepared the cheesecake batter
- Prepare the cheesecake batter: With a paddle attachment, mix the cream cheese, vanilla bean seeds and sugar until smooth.
- Add the egg, one at a time. Mix well
- Melt the white chocolate and mix it into the batter
- Lastly, add the mango puree/pulp and mix well
- Pour onto the prepared crust
- Bake in waterbath at 150C for about 50-60minutes, or until the edges are set but the center is slightly jiggly when shake gently.
- Let cool and refrigerate overnight.