- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line 24 baking cups with papers and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat well after each addition. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until moistened. Do not over mix. Fold in the cranberries and pecans.
- Fill muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Cool pans on cooling rack for 5 minutes before removing muffins from pan to cool completely on rack.