- 1 1/2 cups crushed shortbread cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 can (15 oz.) pure pumpkin
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 ounces sour cream, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup crushed milk chocolate-toffee pieces
- Caramel ice cream topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Spray a 9″ springform pan with cooking spray and place on baking sheet.
- FOR CRUST: Combine cookie crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press onto bottom and 1-inch up side of 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes (do not allow to brown). Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- FOR CHEESECAKE: Beat cream cheese and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add pumpkin, evaporated milk, cream, eggs, cornstarch and cinnamon; beat well. Pour into crust. Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly. Remove from oven.
- FOR TOPPING: Combine sour cream, granulated sugar, cinnamon and vanilla extract in small bowl; mix well. Spread over warm cheesecake. Sprinkle with milk chocolate toffee pieces. Bake for an additional 8-10 minutes.
- Cool for 10-15 minutes in pan on wire rack. Gently run a thin knife between cheesecake and pan and allow to cool completely. Cover cheesecake with plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove side of springform pan.
- Drizzle with caramel topping before serving.