- 1 ½ cups chunky peanut butter
- 3 T creamy peanut butter
- 1 stick of butter, softened, but cool
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable shortening (only if not tempering chocolate)
- 1/3 cup salted peanuts, halved, for garnish(optional)
- Mix together peanut butter, butter, powdered sugar, and graham cracker crumbs. Shape into 1-inch balls. Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Melt chocolate chips and shortening in top of double boiler (or melt and temper the chocolate). Dip balls into chocolate and set on waxed paper. (Use a toothpick to poke and dip each ball, or else use two forks.)
- Garnish with a ½ peanut on top. Allow chocolate to firm up before serving.
Makes about 56 balls