- 1 can (14 ounces) nonfat condensed milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 2 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup low-fat milk (1%)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- In a large metal bowl with an electric mixer, beat together condensed milk, peanut butter, vanilla, and salt until smooth.
- With mixer on low, beat in yogurt, milk, and cocoa powder until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as necessary.
- Freeze until firm but scoopable, about 4 hours, beating with an electric mixer every hour.