- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 8oz block cream cheese
- 3/4 cup strawberry jam
- 1 1/2 cup 0% or 1% milk
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a large bowl, beat together the yogurt, cream cheese, and jam until there are no clumps in the mix.
- Add in the milk, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon and beat until fully mixed.
- Pour the base into an ice cream maker and freeze using the manufacturer’s directions.
- Let the frozen ice cream sit out for 5 minutes before scooping and serving to soften.