- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 3/4 cup 35% cream
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp orange-blossom water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 large ripe, firm peaches, peeled and diced
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Stir crumbs with butter in a medium bowl, until mixture is moist. Line 8 cups in a muffin tin with cupcake liners. Scoop a scant 3 tbsp crumb mixture into each cup. Firmly press from centre of liner to edges and up the sides until crust is even with rim. Refrigerate until firm.
- Beat mascarpone with cream, honey, orange-blossom water and vanilla in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high until fluffy, about 2 min. Remove muffin tin from refrigerator and fill prepared crusts with mascarpone mixture up to the rim. Smooth tops. Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Stir peaches with sugar in a small bowl. Let sit until peaches soften, about 15 to 20 min. Drain liquid and stir in almonds.
- Unmold tartlets onto individual dessert plates. Scoop mixture over each tartlet.