- 1kg Strawberries
- 700g Sugar
- 300g Water
- 1/2 tea cup lemn juice Λεμόνι
- Clean the strawberries by removing the stalk, rinse them well and let them drain.
- In a pot, add water and sugar and boil for 10-15 minutes, add the strawberries and boil at low temperature for 10 minutes.
- If you get a foam on the surface, remove it with a spoon.
- Then gently remove the strawberries and allow the syrup to boil until it thickens. Again add the strawberries and allow to boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove the the pot from the heat and let it cool overnight.
- Pour the sweet into sterilized jars on the next day.